library to complement yeast

RobbyVirus robbyvirus at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 10:30:03 EST 1997

There was an article in The Plant Journal about three years ago by
Michelle Minet et al. where they reported constructing an Arabidopsis cDNA
yeast expression library and used it to complement yeast mutants.  You can
e-mail the authors (I don't have the exact reference here), but I also
think the library might now be available through the Arabidopsis stock
center.