Expression of GAPA gene in Arabidopsis

Patrick DAO Patrick.DAO at ujf-grenoble.fr
Tue Aug 19 10:29:34 EST 1997

Dear netters,

I am trying to find out the expression patterns of GAPA
(glyceral-3-phosphate dehydrogenase) genes in different tissues from
Arabidopsis (ie : Rosettes/Flower
Buds/Flowers/Stem/Siliques/Roots/cell suspension).
Does anyone have such information ? I tried to get some relevant
papers but I have no access to them right now ...

Many thanks ...

Patrick

Patrick Dao
Laboratoire de Genetique Moleculaire des Plantes
Universite Joseph Fourier - CNRS UMR 5575
BP 53X
38041 Grenoble cedex 09
Tel : (33) 04 76 51 48 93
Fax : (33) 04 76 51 43 36