Genomics Workshop, PAG-VI, San Diego, Jan '98

Mike Cherry cherry at genome.Stanford.EDU
Fri Aug 22 17:28:35 EST 1997

The International Plant and Genome VI (PAG-VI) Conference will be held
in San Diego from January 18-22, 1998.  This year I am organizing a
workshop on Genomics Computing Techniques & Applications.

At this time I wish to request anyone that is interested in presenting
at this workshop to send an email message to

  cherry at genome.stanford.edu

Please include a title and tentative abstract for your presentation.
I will be putting together the schedule for the workshop's six
presentations over the next three weeks.  If selected the final
abstract is due Monday, November 3rd.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the meeting or this
workshop.  Information about the meeting can also be found at:

  http://probe.nalusda.gov:8000/otherdocs/pg/pg6/pag6.html

Mike

J. Michael Cherry                   Internet: cherry at genome.stanford.edu
Department of Genetics              Stanford University School of Medicine
Medical Center, Room A351           Stanford, California  94305-5120
Voice: 650-723-7541                 FAX: 650-723-7016