Markers on chromosome IV

diya banerjee banerje1 at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 20 18:02:15 EST 1997

Herman,

I have the same problem with nga 1139 on ecotypes Col-0 and Po-1.  So far I
have tried different
Mg2+ concentrations, different annealing temperatures, ranging from
40C to 65C, different buffers, differnt Taqs, different template
concentrations and preparations, Hot Start, Touchdown - in short I have
thrown everything in the book at it with no success.  If anyone has been
able to get any amplification at all with this primer pair please post the
components and conditions of your witch's brew on the talk group.

Thanks,

Diya Banerjee
banerje1 at uiuc.edu