request for polymorphism at TAI224 locus

Pierre Berthomieu berthom at ensam.inra.fr
Fri Feb 21 11:48:58 EST 1997

Hi all,

Two questions:
1. Can anybody help me to join Paul Passarinho ??
2. Does anybody know how to reveal Ler/Col polymorphism at TAI224 locus ?

I know that the same question arose some months ago, but
no response appeared on the net and the guy who asked the
question does not answer me, so SORRY for renewing the question.

Thanks in advance.

Dr. Pierre BERTHOMIEU
Biochimie et Physiologie Moleculaire des Plantes
ENSA.M-INRA-CNRS URA 2311                              tel: (+33) 467612611
Place Viala                                            fax: (+33) 467525737
34060 MONTPELLIER Cedex 1                       e-mail: berthom at ensam.inra.fr
FRANCE