Weeds World invites submissions

Mary Anderson plzmlh at vax.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Feb 25 12:32:57 EST 1997

Subject: Call for submissions to Weeds World
From: Mary Anderson (Editor)

Dear Arabidians,

Now is the time when you should be thinking about writing a short piece
for inclusion in the next issue of Weeds World.

Have you been to any interesting meetings lately, modified your
favourite vector to be even better than before, modified a protocol, or
found an interesting mutant in a screen? Could you send in an abstract
of a recent publication or a short article of interest to the
Arabidopsis community? Then we would like to hear from you.

Weeds World is a forum for the publication and sharing of developments
with the research community. It is our aim to include the types of
information I describe above. Any information relating to Arabidopsis
research is most welcome.

THE DEADLINE FOR THE NEXT ISSUE IS 2ND APRIL 1997

If you do intend to submit something, please contact me-
Mary Anderson,  arabidopsis at nottingham.ac.uk

Weeds World is available from three WWW servers- connect to the server
nearest to you.

http://nasc.nott.ac.uk:8300/   (Nottingham, UK)
http://genome-www.stanford.edu/Arabidopsis/ww/home.html
(Stanford,CA,USA)