Orientation dependent expression differences?

Gijs van Rooijen vanrooij at acs.ucalgary.ca
Fri Feb 28 16:05:15 EST 1997

Dear All,

I am using a binary vector in which the multiple cloning site is located
next to the RB. I will be cloning my gene of interest into this vector
in both orientations.

Does anybody know whether there is already any information on
orientation dependent expression differences (ie promoter proximal vs
distal relative to the RB)

I will summarize the responses and post them back to this newsgroup

Gijs

* Gijs van Rooijen PhD        *  Phone:(403) 220-8903 (office)   *
* Dept of Biological Sciences *        (403) 220-3742 (lab)      *
* University of Calgary       *   Fax:          (403) 220-0704   *
* 2500 University Dr NW       * E-mail: vanrooij at acs.ucalgary.ca *
* Calgary, Alberta            *                                  *
* Canada T2N 1N4              *                                  *