PLEASE VOTE AGAIN

naasc naasc-election at sunflower.bio.indiana.edu
Thu Jan 30 12:52:21 EST 1997

***********************PLEASE VOTE AGAIN****************************

THIS MESSAGE FIRST APPEARED  JAN 29. IF YOU VOTED ON JAN 29, PLEASE VOTE
AGAIN. SEVERAL NAMES WERE MISSING FROM THE LIST OF NOMINEES. I APOLOGIZE
FOR THE CONFUSION, PARTICULARLY TO THOSE NOMINEES WHO DID NOT APPEAR ON
THE FIRST LIST.

***********************PLEASE VOTE AGAIN*****************************

To North American Arabidopsis Researchers:

  The people listed at the bottom of this message have been
  nominated to fill the two vacancies on the North American
Arabidosis    Steering Committee (NAASC), and have agreed to serve if
elected.
  ONLY North American Arabidopsis researchers are eligible to vote.
  You may vote for one or two candidates.

  Please send your vote(s) to:  naasc-election at sunflower.bio.indiana.edu
         (you may reply to this message)

 ***ONLY VOTES SENT TO THIS ADDRESS WILL BE COUNTED.***

  DO NOT include ANYTHING in the text of the message besides
  the names of one or two candidates.

  THE DEADLINE FOR VOTING IS 9:00 AM, Monday, February 10, EST

  We will announce the names of the two candidates receiving the most
  votes as soon as possible.

  Mark Estelle (co-chair, NAASC)
  Gloria Coruzzi  (co-chair, NAASC)
 ***********************************