Environmental SEM

Tobias Baskin baskin at biosci.mbp.missouri.edu
Wed Jul 2 17:57:33 EST 1997

Greetings,
          Anyone out there using ESEM to look at arabidopsis? This
technology is supposed to let you look at hydrated specimens, ie, to avoid
fixation, critical point drying, etc. Our campus EM facility is putting
together a multiuser instrument grant to get one of these and would be very
grateful to hear from someone who has found them practical (if not
indespensible) for looking at our favorite weed.
        Thanks,
                Tobias

      _      ____   ^      __   ____   Tobias I. Baskin
     /  \   /      / \    /   \ \            University ofMissouri
    /   |  /      /   \   \      \              BiologicalSciences
   /___/  /__    /___  \   \      \__            109 Tucker Hall
  /      /      /       \   \      \            Columbia, MO 65211 USA
 /      /      /         \   \      \          voice: 573-882-0173
/      /____  /           \   \__/   \____ fax: 573-882-0123