Sequences for PCR primers

Bob Creelman creel at
Fri Jul 4 15:06:22 EST 1997

>I would appreciate if someone could give us some references (or
>Data Bank accesion numbers) including genomic or cDNA sequences of genes
>cloned from "Catharanthus roseus", "Panax ginseng" and "Duboisia hybrid".
>Our interest is to design primers to amplify specific sequences by PCR
>using genomic DNA from these plants. These PCR reactions would serve as
>positive control amplifications.

        perhaps you should search genbank

        enter in <your plant species> in the first field
        click run query, and voila...

Bob Creelman
Department of Biophysics/Biochemistry   "One of the signs of Napoleon's
Crop Biotechnology Center                greatness is the fact that he
Texas A&M University                     once had a publisher shot"
College Station, Tx 77843
409-862-4796 (OFF)                           Siegfried Unseld
409-862-4790 (FAX) <--- BAC web page