new server for AtDB

Mike Cherry cherry at genome.Stanford.EDU
Sun Jul 6 15:16:16 EST 1997

As of July 4rd a new computer and a new version of commercial database
software put into production at AtDB.  Special thanks for Gail Juvik,
Shuai Weng, Mark Schroeder, and David Flanders for their efforts to
allow these changes to occur without any loss of service.  All the
URLs for the AtDB services remain the same.  With these changes
complete we can get back to adding new data and features to AtDB.

If you notice any difficulty using AtDB, or have questions about any
of our services, please send a message to atdb-curator at

J. Michael Cherry                   Internet: cherry at
Department of Genetics              Stanford University School of Medicine
Medical Center, Room A351           Stanford, California  94305-5120
Voice: 415-723-7541                 FAX: 415-723-7016

   Address for the Arabidopsis thaliana Database (AtDB) Project
            e-mail:    atdb-curator at