antibody

Matt Pelletier mpelleti at vt.edu
Mon Mar 3 11:44:55 EST 1997

        Dear colleagues,
I am looking for an antibody directed against a "constitutive" protein in
developing Arabidopsis seedlings (days 2-9) to use as a loading control for
immunoblots.  I was thinking that perhaps a polyclonal anti-actin or
tubulin antibody might work (maybe one that cross-reacts with several
isoforms).  Does anyone have antibodies against either of these proteins
that they would be willing to share or know of a commercial source?  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance,
                        Matt Pelletier
Matthew K. Pelletier
Dept of Biology
Virginia Tech