teflon tissue grinders

daemon at net.bio.net daemon at net.bio.net
Wed Mar 5 19:30:34 EST 1997

        I am looking for those teflon-tipped tissue grinders that work with
microfuge tubes. These are conical (smooth at the tip, not truncated)
teflon heads that come with stainless steel handles that screw into the
heads. I have been unable to locate them in either the VWR or the Fisher
catalogue. If any of you know of a supplier/manufacturer here in the U.S.,I
would very much appreciate a short note.

Thank you,


Dr. Hiranya Sankar Roychowdhury
Plant Genetic Engineering Lab.
New Mexico State University
Las Cruces, NM 88003
Ph. (505) 646-5785
hroychow at nmsu.edu

More information about the Arab-gen mailing list