enquiring about contact address

David Flanders flanders at genome.Stanford.EDU
Fri Mar 7 12:39:37 EST 1997

A searchable archive of all messages from the BioSci Arabidopsis newsgroup
is available from AtDB at URL:

        http://genome-www.stanford.edu/Arabidopsis/

Then click on "BioSci Archive".

AtDB also has a page (click on Conferences & Meetings) of conferences and
meetings of potential interest to Arabidopsis folk. From that page, the
following is from the posting about the Montpellier meeting:

"All correspondence should be made by e-mail to Isabelle Olivieri
(olivieri at isem.univ-montp2.fr)."

David Flanders
AtDB Curator