NCBI and U of Minn Arabidopsis dbEST databases

Phil McClean mcclean at plains.nodak.edu
Wed Mar 12 11:54:02 EST 1997

 I am looking for an Arabidopsis homolog to a human gene.  I searched the
NCBI dbEST database and found two that in their GenBank description mention
the appropriate homology.  I then looked at the U of Minn dbEST database
and neither of the two ESTs found at NCBI showed homolog to my gene of
interest.  Has anyone had experience using these databases that can help
me.  You can either contact me here or via e-mail.  Thanks in advance.

Phil McClean
mcclean at plains.nodak.edu