wheat transformation

Mike Jones mgkjones at central.murdoch.edu.au
Mon May 12 10:28:50 EST 1997

Cereal transformation researchers-

We expect to be able to offer a Postdoc position to work on wheat
transformation, starting around July 1997.  The salary will be in the order
of Aus$43,000 pa.  This is a preliminary message to see if anyone with
experience in wheat transformation might be interested in such a position,
rather than a full call for applications.  We will only be interested in
researchers with demonstrated experience in wheat transformation.  The
position would be in sunny Perth, Western Australia, at the WA State
Agricultural Biotechnology Centre, Murdoch University, funded commercially.
Full tissue culture/molecular facilities available - (see
http://wwwbes/sabc/).  If you are interested (and have wheat transformation
experience) please send me you name/address/about 3 sentences on experience
by email.
Thanks
Mike Jones

+61-9-360-2424/6116