Replay to: Has anyone used Peter's fertilizer in

Stokes Baker BAKERSS at udmercy.edu
Thu May 15 10:36:59 EST 1997

Thank you for responding to my question.  It is people like you that make
the Arabidopsis net work.

Sincerely,

Stokes

>>> Sandy L. Berry-Lowe <slblowe at brain.uccs.edu> 05/15/97
10:12am >>>
Dear Stokes, no I haven't tried it-it may not be complete enough. But the
MS components are quite cheap ( we just get them from our stockroom)
and we  make it up ourselves, the old fashioned way.  Sandy
Berry-Lowe
Biology, Univ. Colorado, Colorado Springs