Plant Cell Biol. Text

Tobias Baskin baskin at biosci.mbp.missouri.edu
Fri May 16 12:37:21 EST 1997

Greetings,
        Vance Baird wrote:
>I am looking for a textbook to use in a Plant Cell Biology course I will be
>teaching next Fall.  Any and all suggestions/recommendations are welcome.
>[snip]

        I suggest Gunning and Steer's new edition Plant Cell Biology,
Structure and Function. Published in 1996 by Jones and Bartlet, it has
superb plates, accompanied by concise text. Should be an ideal base from
which to supplement with journal articles. (I have no personal stake in
this book).

        Cheers,
                Tobias Baskin

      _      ____   ^      __   ____   Tobias I. Baskin
     /  \   /      / \    /   \ \            University ofMissouri
    /   |  /      /   \   \      \              BiologicalSciences
   /___/  /__    /___  \   \      \__            109 Tucker Hall
  /      /      /       \   \      \            Columbia, MO 65211 USA
 /      /      /         \   \      \          voice: 573-882-0173
/      /____  /           \   \__/   \____ fax: 573-882-0123