seed composition

CEL !cel at wsunix.wsu.edu
Wed May 21 20:35:36 EST 1997

Dear Dr. Su:

Dr. John Browse's Lab working seed, as as leaf lipid unsaturations. He all
kind of lipid mutants with altered seed and leaf fatty acid composition.
You can check his publication and talk to him

In article <199705151902.MAA05238 at jeeves.ucsd.edu>, wsu at jeeves.ucsd.edu

--
Remove ! in front of address if you need to reply. . .

Zone 5/6 (sometimes even 7),  intermountain region, Western USA
What this means is dry, with extremes in temp!

"I am a professional.  Do not try this in your own home."