A bit of help

Jim Campanella jjc3 at lehigh.edu
Fri May 30 13:54:16 EST 1997

Hello Arabinauts,

I have a quick question. My department was contacted by the Learning Channel
(yes, the cable TV channel) of all places in an attempt to identify some
pollen. Being the only plant biologist in the department, I was asked for
advice on the matter. Since my background is more molecular in nature than
than purely botanical, I had to decline any help. My question is: can
anybody recommend a "pollen expert", specifically in Pennsylvania? Actually,
I'll take any recommendations you may care to give me. I would like to be
able to give the people from the Learning Channel someone to call who can
help them. Thanks in advance.

Jim Campanella
Lehigh University
Dept. of Biological Sciences