GFP Symposium

C. S. Prakash prakash at acd.tusk.edu
Thu May 29 21:35:03 EST 1997

Forwarding information on conference on GFP,

Prakash

>Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 10:15:41 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Cliff Mintz <mintz at mars.superlink.net>
>Subject: GFP Symposium
>Sender: owner-biz-biotech at majordomo.netcom.com
>To: BIZ-BIOTECH at netcom.com
>
>Biz-Biotechers:
>
>Please find below an annoucement for a symposium on the Green Fluorescent
>Protein.  This symposium will cover topics ranging from applied and basic
>research to industrial and educational applications of GFP.

>Announcement
>
>The International Symposium on Green-Fluorescent protein
>is announcing our final call for speakers.  The symposium
>will deal with all aspects of GFP research from basic
>research to applications development.  The symposium will
>be held in downtown New Brunswick, New Jersey on October
>18-22, 1997 and is generating incredible excitement in
>the research community.
>
>This last call for speakers precedes our publication of a
>brochure and an invitation for poster presentations, the
>format for which has yet to be decided.  If you have any
>questions please visit the symposium's information page at
>http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~meton/GFP_Symposium.html.
>
>If you are a company, interested in sponsoring the symposium,
>or simply wish to display your product, please contact the
>symposium coordinator, William Ward at 908-932-9071
>ext. 216, 212 or 219.

>Clifford S. Mintz, Ph.D                phone: (908)906-2592
>Chair,Department of Biology    fax: (908)906-4151
>Middlesex County College        e-mail: mintz at mars.superlink.net
>Edison, NJ  08818
>
>       "No sacrifice is too great for science"-C. Adair

C. S. Prakash                                   Prakash at Acd.Tusk.Edu
Center for Plant Biotechnology Research
Tuskegee University                             Phone (334) 727 8023
College of Agriculture                          Fax   (334) 727 8067
Tuskegee, AL 36088. USA
http://agriculture.tusk.edu