Faculty Position in Cell Biology

John C. Walker jcw at biosci.mbp.missouri.edu
Tue Oct 7 13:58:49 EST 1997

CELL BIOLOGIST

The Division of Biological Sciences at the University of Missouri-Columbia
invites applications for a tenure-track faculty position at the assistant
or associate professor level.  The successful applicant will use molecular
methods to investigate basic problems in cell biology.  We are particularly
interested in individuals whose research interests complement those of our
current faculty (http://www.missouri.edu/~biosciwww).

The Division offers highly competitive salaries, generous start-up
packages, modern research laboratories and support facilities, an active
graduate program with institutional support for students and postdoctoral
associates, and an interactive faculty.  We are firmly committed to
fostering ethnic and racial diversity on our faculty and strongly encourage
applications from women and members of minority groups.  Send curriculum
vitae, reprints, statement of teaching and research interests, and three
letters of reference to Dr. John David, Chair, Division of Biological
Sciences, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO 65211-7400. Complete
applications should be received by November 15, 1997. The University of
Missouri is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer.

The Division of Biological Sciences and the University of Missouri have a
strong commitment to the plant sciences and we encourage applications from
anyone addressing important questions in plant cell biology.