genetically altered plants

GORDON GRAHAM ALLISON goa at aber.ac.uk
Tue Oct 21 12:41:24 EST 1997

I am writing a review on plants which have been engineered to produce non-acro
compounds eg. pharmaceuticals, plastics etc. Can anyone point me to information
regarding vectors and cloning strategies, potential hazards of release, gene
flow and environmental contamination, new projects under way etc. etc..  Any
information on current or potential projects will be treated with uttermost
confidentiality. Please contact me by email.

Dr. Gordon Allison
University of Wales,
Aberystwyth,
Wales,