YAC-Mapping

Silke Robatzek robatzek at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Thu Oct 30 12:04:07 EST 1997

Dear Scientists,
maybe there is someone who is able to help me with a little problem. I
mapped a gene by southern blot and PCR to the YAC clone CIC 3G6. I have
the information that this clone maps to a position in the Arabidopsis
genome where following markers are localized: ve129, m219, g2358. Who
knows where those markers are localized in the Arabidopsis chromosome or
has any information about this YAC clone CIC 3G6?
If you have some information for me, please contact me via e-mail:
robatzek at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Thank you for your help.