BAC contigs

Thomas Altmann altmann at mpimp-golm.mpg.de
Wed Sep 24 10:29:16 EST 1997

Dear colleagues,

those of you who tryed to access our BAC-data display today may have
encountered a password request. This is not a new procedure but rather due
to an accident which occured during the further setup of our web server and
was not intended to apply to the access of the BAC data!

The BAC data will remain accessible without password!

We are trying to find the mistake and will fix the problem as soon as
possible but it may take a little bit of time (for which the server my not
be accessible at all).

I appologize for the inconvenience.

With best wishes,

Thomas

Dr. Thomas Altmann
Max-Planck-Institut fuer molekulare Pflanzenphysiologie
Karl-Liebknecht-Strasse 25, Haus 20
14476 Golm
Germany

phone: ++49-331-9772780