373 Sequencers

alan.cavill alan.cavill at bbsrc.ac.uk
Wed Apr 1 12:05:51 EST 1998

Dear colleague,
the John Innes Centre has just revamped it's on site sequencing service.
This has left us with surplus automatic sequencers, we are offering an
ABI 373 which has had a stretch upgrade and a XL upgrade (max 64 lanes)
for offers , we also have a Pharmacia ALF sequencer which is also open
to any offers.Both machines are and have been in regular use and have
had full service contracts. We are happy to discuss any matter
concerning these machines, if you are interested please contact;

Alan Cavill
Laboratory Manager
Sainsbury Laboratory
John Innes Centre