URGENT request for RI marker information.

Mary Anderson mary at thale.life.nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Apr 9 13:52:09 EST 1998

Dear Arabidians

This is a follow-up message to my last request for information about
markers which have been submitted for inclusion on the Lister and
Dean RI map. Could you please spare a few moments to send me information
about what kind of markers were used eg rflp, pcr, satellite etc. This
information will be of great use to the community.

Many thanks to all of who have got back to me already:
Zeng-Hui He, Carl Douglas, Dan Kliebenstein, Igor Oliveira, Shauna
Somerville,Rosana Melo-Oliveira,John Jelesko, Clint Chapple, Michael
Sidler, Laurence Godiard, Andy Phillips, Andy Prescott, John Walker,
Kathryn King, Iain Wilson, David Bouchez, Johannes Hanson, Takayuki
Kohchi,Malcolm Bennet, Francois Belzille, Frederic Cremer

Thank you for supporting this community resource.

Mary

Dr Mary Anderson
Director of Nottingham Arabidopsis Stock Centre
Division of Plant Science
School of Biological Sciences (University Park)
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
NG7 2RD
UK