Transcriptional activators - reg.

K.S.Ravi by way of C. S. Prakash ksr at cambia.org.au
Mon Apr 27 13:06:47 EST 1998

Hello friends,

      I am working on a chemically inducible gene expression system with
reference to "Development of a glucuronide responsive promoter for field
level control of transgene expression" by using E.coli GUS Operon regulatory
system at the Centre for the Application of Molecular Biology to
International Agriculture(CAMBIA), Canberra, Australia.  I would like to
know if any one of you or your friends working on eukaryotic transcriptional
activators either VP16, GAL4 AD, or any plant-derived transcriptional
activators like THM18 from tomato,etc., etc,.  It would be of great help for
my work  if any one can send some information on the availability of
constructs containing the above  sequences.

    K.S.RAVI
K.S. Ravi
Research Fellow
CAMBIA
(Center for the Application of Molecular Biology
 to International Agriculture)
P.O. Box 3200, Canberra City
 ACT 2601, Australia

Tel:  +61 6 246 5362 (office)