Brittle shoots in soybean cultures ?

Dr. Chittibabu Guda babu at iastate.edu
Wed Aug 5 13:16:48 EST 1998

Hello netters,

	I have a problem during shoot regeneration in soybean. I am not
able to recover more than 40% of the elongated shoots during rooting.
This is due to breakage of shoots during transfers. For some reason,
shoots are becoming very brittle. Does anyone know how to get around this
problem. Any help greatly appreciated

- --Babu
	If you can't avoid something you really hate, start liking it

Chittibabu Guda, Ph.D.			Phone : (515) 294-3509
Post-Doctoral Research Associate	Fax   : (515) 294-1337
353, Bessey Hall			E-mail: babu at iastate.edu
Iowa State University
Ames, IA 50011-1020