looking for Postdoc

benabdelmouna abdellah benabdel at epoisses.inra.fr
Tue Aug 18 11:12:54 EST 1998

Dear reader,
I am looking for a post-doc position in the area of plant molecular
biology and/or cytogenetics (fluorescent in situ hybridization)
I received my Ph.D in Biology/Cytogenetics on April 1998
from the Burgundy University (Dijon, France).
My notable research accomplishments included the analysis of the genome
rearangements and the phylogenetic relationships in the genus Petunia.
The methods used were flow cytometry (base composition and genome size)
and fluorescent in situ hybridization using rDNA or RAPD markers (FISH)
and total genomic DNA (genomic in situ hybridization or GISH).
I have experience with plant molecular biology and cytogenetics. I have
helped and guided in the research of my Professor’s students in gene
cloning, RFLP and PCR-based markers, plant tissue culture, flow
cytometry, membrane and in situ hybridization, etc.
I am interested in a position located in Canada or USA. If you have any
information, please contact me by e-mail.
Many thanks in advance.

Benabdelmouna Abdellah
Ph. D. in Cytogenetics, INRA-Epoisses
21110 Bretenières, France