GA Regulated Genes

Wei Shen shenwei at vax2.concordia.ca
Tue Dec 8 14:44:46 EST 1998

We would like to obtain a series of clones of GA regulated genes from
Arabidopsis, particularly those that are up regulated in seedlings.  We are
interested in studying the interaction between ABA regulated genes that we
have isolated  with candidates that are part of the GA response.  We would
appreciate it if anyone could provide any such clones.  References to any
published work that might lead us to clones would be useful also.

Pat Gulick
Concordia University, Montreal