homeobox clone

Jamie.Day Jamie.Day at tag.csiro.au
Tue Dec 15 12:02:36 EST 1998

Hi,

I'm using a PCR approach to exploring whether  homeobox genes are
upregulated when plants begin to branch.  Would anyone be willing to donate
a plasmid containing at least the 3'-end of a homeobox gene so that I can
check that my degenerate primers work?

Thank you.

Jamie

Jamie Day (PhD)                           Voice: 61-7-3214 2352

Research Scientist                          Fax:   61-7-3214 2410

CSIRO Tropical Agriculture            Email: Jamie.Day at tag.csiro.au

306 Carmody Rd                                _--_|\

St Lucia, QLD 4067                          /         \

AUSTRALIA                                  \_.--. _/       \

/