Mutant request

katerina papadop6 at pilot.msu.edu
Wed Dec 16 11:56:46 EST 1998

   During the Spring semester 1999, students in a graduate plant development
course (HRT802 Growth and Development) at Michigan State University, will be
screening large mutagenized populations of Arabidopsis for interesting
developmental mutants.  We would like to obtain 'reference' mutants from the
Arabidopsis community (especially any that can not be obtained from the
stock centers).  We would prefer mutants that exhibit an interesting
phenotype under greenhouse conditions at or before the time of flowering.
Any contributions will be used for complementation with any similar mutants
recovered, and new alleles returned to the submitter.  We will be screening
EMS and fast-neutron populations in various ecotypes.

 If there is an interest, please send seeds to or for more information
please contact:

Katerina Papadopoulou
Lab Coordinator
Dep. Horticulture