MS/BS plant biochemistry position

Tedd Elich tedd.d.elich at monsanto.com
Wed May 27 21:04:18 EST 1998

5/27/98
MS/BS Scientist Position

We are seeking a highly motivated scientist at the MS/BS level to join
our research discovery team.  The ideal candidate will have a solid
understanding of biochemistry, and research experience in several of the
following areas: protein purification and characterization, recombinant
protein expression, enzyme assays, HPLC/FPLC, SDS-PAGE, and
immunoassays.  Molecular biology skills are a plus.  Experience with
plant systems is desirable but not required.  The successful candidate
should be capable of excelling in both independent research projects as
well as in highly collaborative team projects.  Monsanto offers
competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and relocation expenses.  More
importantly, we offer real career growth opportunities for MS/BS level
scientists.  Interested candidates should send, fax, or email their cv
to: Tedd Elich, Monsanto Co., AA2G/AA233, 700 Chesterfield Parkway
North, Chesterfield MO 63198.  Fax: 314-737-7670.  Email:
tedd.d.elich at monsanto.com