c-myc in Arabidopsis

Nicolas Baumberger nbaumber at botinst.unizh.ch
Wed Nov 11 12:09:34 EST 1998

Dear arabido-netters
I would like to perform imunolocalization both in light microscopy and
transmission electron microscopy of an Arabidopsis root cell wall
protein. I want to perform this analysis with a tagged protein
transformed into Arabidopsis. I know that c-myc tag is widely used in
animal biology but I only found 1 report of its use in Arabidopsis
(DeWitt and Sussman, 1995). Does anybody have other information about
c-myc tagging in plants or about any other tag that could be used for in
situ immunolocalization?
I would be grateful for any help.

--
Nicolas Baumberger
Institute of Plant Biology, University of Zürich
Email: nbaumber at botinst.unizh.ch