Freeware for DNA analysis at

Xiongfong Chen xc11 at
Wed Nov 11 19:16:17 EST 1998

I recently developed a DNA analysis software called DNAClub, which has the
functions including Remove Vector Sequence,Find, Find ORF, Reverse Seq,
Reverse-Com Seq, Translation to Protein, Re-Enzyme Map, PCR Primer
Selection, single primer evulation etc. I put this software on the web and
distribute to all the biologists.

The main reason to write the program is for people who don't have big
software like DNAStar or who want to analyze DNA seq at their homecomputer.

I am working on the sequence alignment part now and try to finish it soon,
I also plan to add plasmids (constructs)Map draw function and protein
structure prediction function in near furture.

Please download the DNAClub at and report the bugs.

If possible, please tell your colleagues about this program.

Xiongfong Chen