Arabidopsis Science Poster

Meinke, David W dmeinke at nsf.gov
Thu Nov 12 12:22:51 EST 1998

Dear Colleagues:

Please encourage anyone at your institution with extra copies of the recent
SCIENCE poster on Arabidopsis to consider donating them either to an
undergraduate teaching lab (or high school science class for that matter) or
to the ABRC at Ohio State University (or the Nottingham Stock Centre for
European subscribers) for later distribution to other interested
individuals.  Anyone wishing to obtain an extra copy of the poster for
teaching purposes should contact Barbara Jasny at SCIENCE (email:
bjasny at aaas.org).  A limited number of reprints of the accompanying article
and cover artwork should soon be available through Mike Cherry at AtDB.
Please use this opportunity to advertise recent advances in plant biology to
your students/colleagues/friends/neighbors/politicians.

Regards,

David Meinke

Note:  You can reach me by email either at my academic address
(meinke at osuunx.ucc.okstate.edu) or for much of this coming year at the Plant
Genome Research Program, National Science Foundation (dmeinke at nsf.gov).