Yeast Expression Library

Ben Holt aholt1 at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 15 16:35:43 EST 1998

I have recently used an Arabidopsis gene to rescue a yeast lethal
phenotype.  The plant gene responsible for the rescue is on an inducible
promotor - so I have a conditional lethal.  I would like to do a
suppressor screen using overexpressed Arabidopsis genes that potentially
allow yeast growth/survival when the rescuing plant gene is "turned
off."  Does anyone have or know of a source for an Arabidopsis cDNA
library expressed behind a yeast high-copy vector?  Thanks in advance
for your assistance.

Ben Holt
(Dangl Lab)
UNC