Protoplastation - Cellulase Onozuka R-10

Jens Lohrmann lohrmann at sun2.ruf.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Nov 24 15:07:01 EST 1998

Dear Netters!

For protoplastation of Arabidopsis cells we usually use the "Cellulase
Onozuka R-10 from Trichoderma viride" purchased from Serva. Working with
different lots of this Cellulase we encountered great differences in
quality (some lots are just not working at all...).

I'm wondering if someone could tell me either a current Serva lot-number
which works really good or the name of another company producing
Cellulase with a better and more reliable quality.

I would be very greatful for any help!!
Jens