pOCA18-Hyg plasmid information

Hector Candela hcandela at umh.es
Thu Oct 29 11:48:49 EST 1998

             I am currently working with the CD4-11 cosmid library of
Arabidopsis thaliana, available
from the Arabidopsis Biological Resource Centre. I would like to design
primers to sequence the ends of several clones isolated from the library. I
wonder if the sequences flanking the ClaI cloning site of
the T-DNA in the pOCA18hyg plasmid are known. Does anyone have such a
sequence?

             Thank you very much in advance,

             Sincerely,

             Hector Candela