TAIL PCR Primers

MALAMJ01 at MCRCR6.MED.NYU.EDU MALAMJ01 at MCRCR6.MED.NYU.EDU
Tue Sep 8 11:35:28 EST 1998

From: malamj01 at mcrcr6.med.nyu.edu
Newsgroups: bionet.genome.arabidopsis
Subject: TAIL PCR Primers
Date: 8 Sep 98 00:15:56 EDT

Is there a list somewhere of the primers people are successfully using
for TAIL PCR?  I've been using the ones described by Lu and Whittier
but would like some additional options.  Also, are there specific
primers that people have used to amplify regions flanking the T-DNA in
the Feldman lines?  How far "in" do you have to go to avoid problems
with rearangments.

I'll be happy to post any sequences I receive.
Thanks
Jocelyn Malamy
New York University