faculty position at Univ. of Florida

Alice C. Harmon harmon at botany.ufl.edu
Tue Sep 22 17:27:13 EST 1998

We are reopening our search for a plant molecular physiologist. I will
be happy to answer questions or provide more information.

Alice Harmon, Search Committee Chair

The Department of Botany, University of Florida, invites applications
for a tenure-track, ASSISTANT PROFESSOR in plant physiology to begin
August 1999. Applicants should have post-doctoral experience,
incorporate molecular genetic techniques in their physiology research,
and be committed to teaching at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
The University of Florida, a member of AAU, has an interactive
campus-wide group of plant physiologists/molecular biologists and
excellent research support facilities and is enhancing molecular biology
programs. Applicants should submit a curriculum vitae, brief statements
of research goals and teaching philosophy, reprints of published papers,
and three letters of recommendation to: Search Committee, Department of
Botany, 220 Bartram Hall, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
32611-8526 by November 16, 1998. More information is available from the
website, http://web.botany.ufl.edu/. The University of Florida is an
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and actively seeks
applications from minorities and women.

Alice C. Harmon, Ph.D.
Assoc. Professor
Dept. of Botany