combined genetic and physical maps of A. thaliana

Andrew O'Shaughnessy - McCombie Lab oshaughn at
Sun Apr 11 16:33:13 EST 1999

Hello all,

I must apologize for the error in the updates to the maps tables located
at  It seems that the link to Chromosome
2 was misdirected to the map for Chromosome 3.  I will restore the link to
Chromosome 2 on Monday, April 12.  I am sorry for the delay. Thanks to
those of you who pointed out the error.

Andy O'Shaughnessy

Andrew L. O'Shaughnessy				      oshaughn at
Arabidopsis Maps Curator			   andy.oshag at
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory				   alo at