GFP Symposium Update

Daniel Gonzalez meton at rci.rutgers.edu
Fri Apr 30 18:29:56 EST 1999

                      GFP2 Announcements:
The Webpage for the symposium has been updated and now has sessions and
dates listed, see http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~meton/GFP2.html.  The cut-off
for making reservations at the Town & Country (1-800-772-8527) is the 1st
of May, after that date the special rate for attendees of our meeting may
not be honoured, as the hotel will try to book the rooms reserved for our
meeting to other travellers.
The late registration deadline has been moved back to May 7th, for anyone
registering from the internet off of our webpage, if anyone has any
questions with this please contact Bill Ward (732-932-9071 ext. 216).
Please consult the following table for an idea of our registration rates.
Please note the discount for people from Rutgers, Scripps and UCSD.

     REGISTRATION RATES FOR UCSD, SCRIPPS, AND RUTGERS PERSONNEL
     STUDENTS (Full time students and postdocs)   $150.00
     FACULTY AND STAFF                            $297.50

     Other registration rates after May 7 will be:

     REGULAR REGISTRATION RATES
     STUDENTS (Full time students and postdocs)   $300.00
     NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS                     $595.00
     CORPORATIONS AND FOR-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS    $895.00

Note:  If you have registered and have not been confirmed withing 3 working
days, contact us immediately so that we can expedite your registration.

Those speakers who have not sent me an abstract and those people
who wish to display posters at the meeting should go to the Symposium
Website; http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~meton/GFP2.html and go to the abstract
page linked from that site; http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~meton/Abstract.html
to get the details for that.  The deadline for which is May 7th.

Daniel Gonzalez