USDA Fellowship opportunities

Lulu Krogh lkrogh at biosci.cbs.umn.edu
Wed Dec 8 11:41:18 EST 1999

I have added the Doctoral Fellowship announcement for the Plant Biological
Sciences Graduate Program to the following website.  Please refer
interested applicants to this site as there is an email link provided to
each faculty member and to me for application requests.

http://biosci.cbs.umn.edu/plantbio/gradprog/USDA.htm

Lulu Krogh, Student Support Services Assistant
Plant Biological Sciences Graduate Program
Department of Plant Biology
220 Biological Sciences Center
1445 Gortner Avenue
St Paul, MN 55108-1095
Phone:612-625-4222
Fax:  612-625-1738
Email: University-wide: Lulu.L.Krogh-1 at tc.umn.edu
College: lkrogh at biosci.cbs.umn.edu

To find a career to which you are adapted by nature, and then to work hard
at it, is about as near to a formula for success and happiness as the world
provides.  One of the fortunate aspects of this formula is that, granted
the right career has been found, the hard work takes care of itself.  Then
hard work is not hard work at all.