CAPS markers on Chr 1

Sue Rhee rhee at acoma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Dec 17 16:02:31 EST 1999

Dear Jan,

THank you so much for your input. We will include these markers in the
marker table we are constructing.

All the best,
Sue

On Fri, 17 Dec 1999, Jan Nadeau wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 	Suk-Whan Hong's newsgroup request prompted me to dig up a few CAPS
> markers I made on Chr 1, so I thought I would also forward them to you in
> case they might be helpful to others.
>
> Thanks for serving as a great resource!
>
> Jan Nadeau
>

> GL2 (ve043):
> GTA GCT CTC TCA CAA CTG TG
> ATA GGA AAC TGG GAC TCT GG
> approx. sizes with DraI: Col (1300/500), Ler (900/500)
>
> g17311:
> TAC ATC GCC GTG AGT CTG TC
> GCG AGT CCT GCG TAG ATC CA
> approx. sizes with RsaI:  Col (900/700), Ler (900/320), No-0 (900/350/400)

> Jeanette Nadeau, Ph.D.                          phone: (614) 688-4305
> Department of Plant Biology                     fax:   (614) 292-6345
> Ohio State University                           email:  nadeau.5 at osu.edu
> 1735 Neil Ave.
> Columbus, OH 43210-1293

Please note that the AtDB project has officially ended and will go
offline soon. It is replaced by TAIR (The Arabidopsis Information
Resource). Please update your AtDB bookmarks to TAIR
(www.arabidopsis.org) at your earliest convinience.
Sue Rhee                         	rhee at acoma.stanford.edu
The Arabidopsis Information Resource	URL: www.arabidopsis.org
					FAX: +1-650-325-6857
Carnegie Institution of Washington	Tel: +1-650-325-1521 ext. 251
Department of Plant Biology
260 Panama St.
Stanford, CA 94305
U.S.A.
Criticism has torn up the imaginary flowers from the chain not so that
man shall wear the unadorned, bleak chain but so that he will shake
off the chain and pluck the living flower. - Karl Marx