AFGC Classifications/ preliminary webform

David Finkelstein finkel at genome.Stanford.EDU
Mon Dec 20 10:52:34 EST 1999

Hi All,

I've posted a preliminary webform for the classification of RNA samples
for the AFGC database at:

http://afgc.stanford.edu/test.htm

The form is not functional. A functional version will be provided to
external users of the AFGC microarray service.

The form is for informational purposes only. I encourage all potential
users to review the form so that they are familiar with the kinds of
information they need to collect for each RNA sample sent to the AFGC
service facility.

The purpose of collecting this information is to facilitate
multi-experiment queries of the Microarray Expression Database.

We'd like to know:

1) Is it readable and understandable? If not what is confusing or unclear?

2) Does the form cover your experiment?

3) Are the required fields adequate or burdensome?

4) Feel free to comment on the length and style of the form. Ideas are
always welcomed.

Comments are welcomed from anyone, whether or not you have submitted a
proposal this round.

Thank you for your time and effort on our behalf.

David Finkelstein

NSF Post Doctoral Fellow, Bioinformatics
Carnegie Institution of Washington,
Dept. of Plant Biology
260 Panama Street
Stanford CA 94305