AUX1

Abidur rahman rupam at scitec.kobe-u.ac.jp
Wed Dec 22 04:37:27 EST 1999

We are interested about the AUX1 protein of Arabidopsis which is
suggested to be a putative uptake carrier of auxin. The gene is placed
at chromosome 2 and the position is around 66 cM ( as reported earlier).
By searching the database of chromosome 2 we found the gene encoding
aux1 like permease protein and the position is around 40-45 cM. But
couldn't find any AUX1 protein in chromosome 2 sequence database. Iwould
be greatly favored if anybody give me some idea regarding this.

Abidur Rahman
Kobe University
Japan