post-doc position available

Wolfgang Dröge-Laser wdroege at gwdg.de
Thu Dec 30 11:29:52 EST 1999

Dear Networkers,

I would appreciate it greatly if you would inform any likely candidates
of the
post doc positions (description below)  which I currently have available
in my lab.

Thanks,
Wolfgang Dröge-Laser

Depending on a pending grant support by the EC the
Albrecht-von-Haller Institute for Plant Science
at the University of Göttingen is offering  a

POSTDOCTORAL POSITION
(Verg. Gr. IIa BAT)
3  YEARS, BEGINNING JANUARY 2000

In co-operation with 30 European labs, the project will focus on the
identification and functional characterisation  of plant transcription
factors. Background  in molecular biology and experience in working with
the plant Arabidopsis thaliana are required. For further information
contact: Dr. W. Dröge-Laser (wdroege at gwdg.de) or
http://www.ubpb.gwdg.de.

Applications should be send to Prof. Dr. C Gatz, Albrecht-von-Haller
Institut, Universität Göttingen, Untere Karspüle 2, D-37073 Göttingen,
Germany.
The University of Göttingen is an equal opportunity employer. The
University undertakes affirmative action to assure equal employment for
women and for persons with disabilities.
______________________

Dr. Wolfgang Droege-Laser
Albrecht-von-Haller Institut
fuer Pflanzenwissenschaften