GFP in Arabidopsis

matej lexa m-lexa at students.uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 1 11:54:09 EST 1999

We are planning to obtain Arabidopsis plants expressing GFP. To estimate
suitability of some of our instruments to measure fluorescence
originating from GFP in these plants, I would like to get hold of
some numbers for the intensity of the signal. Does anybody know
where to obtain such data? Also, please, let me know where I could
get plants or bacteria already carrying GFP for the purpose of
choosing/testing/calibrating the instruments ahead of time of obtaining
our own experimental plants.

Matej Lexa <m-lexa at sci.muni.cz>
Laboratory of Plant Molecular Physiology
Masaryk University Brno, Faculty of Science
Kotlarska 2, 61137 BRNO Czech Republic

Matej Lexa                  e-mail: m-lexa at uiuc.edu
Dept. Plant Biology         home  : http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~m-lexa/
University of Illinois      fun   : http://net-cities.com/